Monday 30 January 2012

Finished Rabbit Holes cover.

LIKE A BOSS.

okay lame excuse again but the colors have randomly decided to be a butt and go all 10 times brighter than they appear on my Photoshop screen. I think it has something to do with working in CMYK.  i dont know how to fix it. if anyone does. TELL ME.
Anyway here it is, my final cover. i know there are some things wrong with it, but hey this was my first time coloring in Photoshop, So don't be hate'n!! And for those of you who know how much i like my textures, i only used one in this piece!! mmmmmmhm. Also, This is for my digital Illustration class, but will also make an appearance in my illustration portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Looks epic, and somewhat post apocalyptic=) The shading on the girl's face is particularly nice!

    ReplyDelete